The vaccine issue drove my family apart - KATHLEEN SULLIVAN

This journey has been one of the most painful, just as it has for so many of you. Losing family that is/was the most precious of all has hurt me to the core. My daughter who once trusted me in all things health now follows her nurse husband blindly. I will forever be grateful that she did put off giving the twins vaccines until age 2 but that was it.

The very first vaccines of polio and pneumococcus rendered one of the twins extremely ill with you guessed it, pneumonia. Hospitalized and given massive amounts of IV antibiotics and sent home with more massive amounts of oral antibiotics.

Within 2 weeks back in the hospital with severe ear infections and given more  massive amounts of antibiotics IV and another 10 days of massive oral antibiotics.

IT literally made me sick knowing they had just destroyed his gut flora and immune system and that they would be given amore and more vaccines as time went on, accumulating toxins and potential life long illnesses.

My relationship with my only daughter is so strained and I was  cut off for 4 1/2 months last year. I'm a family person to the core. This tortures me. It's one thing to say oh we are awakened and others will wake up when they're supposed to, and I totally agree. But family and friends pointing fingers at us like we are looney when indeed we are trying to save lives.

As  a former teacher I also see what's happened in the classroom. I was teaching a special after school class last year to K-2 and out of 15, definitely 2 had learning disabilities that made it hard to teach  the other 13 because so much time is spent on the disabled. I'd say one also had ADHD or something similar. I can't diagnose I can only explain that 20% of the class had learning disabilities that took away from the other 80% learning experience.

I have asked my twin grandsons' teachers as well and they tell me the same thing. It seems as though the stats are accurate  1 in 6 have learning disabilities/neurological challenges.  1in 9 or 10 have allergies and/or life threatening asthma. 1 in 20 under age 5 have seizure disorders.

How can we possibly pretend we don't see this or not acknowledge the cause and effect when we've been studying this for over 10 years or more?

We can't.

But Chris Kirckof as usual you put the pain and suffering of the affected as well as the awakened into accurate words. For some of us the only cohesive feeling of unity and purpose on this path are those on social media with whom we can relate and exchange information. Bless all of you and may be continue to pray for others to wake up as intended.

I remember reading the book "the Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. When a group reaches 10% such as those who are awakened about vaccines can seemingly overnight cause a  massive paradigm shift in the right direction. I hope this happens in my lifetime and all of yours as well:-)

Comments