What I didn't know about vaccines - Dr. MARK SIBLEY


"Don’t be me..... I am an M.D. but let me tell you what parents, politicians, teachers, neighbors, the media, and even doctors didn’t know..... I did not know that Vaccines had not been tested.... I did not know the ingredients of vaccines..... I did not know enough to research vaccines before vaccinating my own children..... I did not know that vaccines were given a blanket indemnity from liability in 1986 (they cannot be sued)...... I did not know that we gave more vaccines than any other country.....I did not know that we are the only country that gives newborn babies Hepatitis B vaccines ( against a sexually transmitted disease) on the 1st day of life...I did not know that the US has the highest rate of SIDS in the industrialized world on the 2nd day of life... I did not know that we had more autism than any other country..... I did not know that Vaccines could injure an infants brain (encephalitis) ..... I did not know that vaccines can result in autoimmunity and neurological damage...... I did not know that the much-ballyhooed fallacy of ''herd immunity'' does NOT apply to vaccines and is a myth created by the CDC and by Merck Vaccine Company for the media to tell us is the reason to get vaccines....... I did not know that Vaccines have almost NO effect after about four years.... I did not know that more college students are getting mumps and measles because they have no protection from these childhood illnesses from their vaccines....I did not know that the measles vaccine only comes in the MMR now but the single version of just measles vaccine was safer and not causing autism...I did not know that Dr.Wakefield was proven to be right...I did not know that when adults get their DPT vaccines to visit their grandchildren that the "P" pertussis = whooping cough infection is actually still alive in them then and they are then contagious like "Typhoid Mary'', and these adults are actually carrying the infection and then spreading pertussis=whooping cough...I did not know how emotional the topic would be and how angry people would be at me for just asking questions about Vaccine Safety....I did not know that pediatricians do not even know the vaccine ingredients, like mercury, aluminum, and Human DNA and neurotoxic aluminum molecules and glyphosate..... I did not know that pediatricians were paid a ''kick-back'' to give vaccines....I did not know there was a law to report vaccine reactions but almost zero pediatricians know that and about zero vaccine reactions are ever reported...I did not know it was called VAERS (look it up)...I did not know that there is a "Vaccine court" that doles out money to vaccine victims...I did not know that it has already paid out over $$$ 4 Billion dollars .... I did not know that the CDC owned the Patents on vaccines and earned billions of dollars a year selling vaccines world-wide...I did not know that the US government promised countries financial aid only if they ordered their people to take the CDC's vaccines and the US CDC now controls the W.H.O. and the vaccine makers now control the CDC...WTH!!........ I did not know how angry at myself I would be for not knowing......I did not know that the CDC committed fraud...I did not know that it would take a CDC whistleblower to discover the CDC fraud... I did not know that Merck committed fraud repeatedly..... I did not know that aluminum is connected to brain inflammation and brain inflammation is connected to autism and connected to my mother's Alzheimer's (everyone's Alzheimer's) ... I did not know that a flu vaccine could kill you like it killed my brother by causing Guillain-Barre Paralysis....... I did not know how much mainstream media would censor the independent research..... I did not know it would take me so many years to wake up...I did not know how fast and furious the vaccine makers would be to smear excellent doctors and researchers that showed unsafe side-effects, just like what happened when Vioxx and Thalidomide and DDT and cigarettes were questioned...I did not know that the CDC has never studied a group that is divided into a ''vaccinated group'' and compared them to an ''unvaccinated group''...I did not know that every other independent researcher who has done the comparison between those 2 groups has shown that the UN-vaccinated group is healthier and the VAXinated group has many times more asthma, SIDS, auto-immune diseases, ADD, ADHD, autism, chronic rashes, deadly allergic reactions to peanuts, milk, beef, latex, etc. and their parents need to carry Epi-Pens...I did not know that the Vaccine researchers studied African children and found that the children there who GOT vaccinated, especially with the CDC's DPT vaccine were 5 times (Yes, five times) for likely to die before the age of 5..I did not know that the doctors on every news show who are the vaccine maker's mouthpieces were actually getting millions from the vaccine profits..."

Comments