Vaccine use and children's rights

A reply comment on someones vaccine post on Facebook. She spoke with certainty of vaccines net benefit to the individual. 

So-called risks and benefits will depend on the individual. We can't speak with any authority about these things except to say some lives are destroyed by vaccines and hopefully a greater number of lives are saved by them.


Personally, I think their negatives are underestimated and their benefits overestimated, and I avoid them and rely on natural immunity instead, which I trust more than (in my view) dodgy man-made products, mostly manufactured in China, a communist country, with unknown safety standards.

Having said that, I don't favour a vaccine ban, but I do think they should be limited to consenting adults.

In other words, no medical interference when a child is well, unless using health products that are completely safe and used in a natural manner.

I also believe infant circumcision should be outlawed for both genders. Wait until people are old enough to make up their own minds.

These are part of the natural human rights children are currently being denied.

Comments