A chemist talks about vaccines

Posted on Facebook by Lindsay Leigh Novax

Via Kenny Quade:

"My app for work was messing up today, so I pulled into a parking lot to call tech support about it. A red pickup truck pulled up next to me. The guy signals for me to put my window down. I do. He says to me "I'm assuming your 'VAXFREE' license plate refers to being against vaccines, and that the Choose Life tag implies you're Christian." I told him they did."

"His response is below. Get ready."

"I'm a retired chemist and you have no idea, well perhaps some idea, regardless of your level of knowledge, you have absolutely no idea just how bad vaccines are. Especially for boys. You see, their blood brain barriers are thinner than that of girls. Girls have a little more resistance to the effects, but not a whole lot.

Here's just one example of the craziness surrounding vaccines -- polio was on the decline BEFORE the vaccine was even created! The iron long, and those pictures of people in them, was all a huge money making scheme from the financially elite. They were a prop created to instill fear in the public so that they would inject themselves with this poison. It's satanic.

You see, there is a monkey cell serum present in every vaccine and it's purpose is to sterilize the male population and a side effect is the over development that occurs in females. Population control. You have no idea. There was a scientist that was studying vaccines and they found the extra ingredient hidden in there, and they were murdered for obtaining that knowledge. It's crazy! Don't ever get a vaccine. Ever.

Fluoride is deadly too. It was made policy as part of a big cash deal from a chemical manufacturer. The man that ended up with that briefcase full of cash is long gone, but his deal still flows through our water today. China doesn't use it, Russia doesn't either ... that should tell you something right there ... oh, and, it happens to be more dangerous for girls.

ADD, ADHD, ODD ... all of those are fake. Don't let your kids take any medications prescribed for those because they are nothing but methamphetamine's.

100% of SIDs cases are caused by vaccines. Every last one of them. And all in the name of "science." It's sad.

I'd encourage you to check out a guy named Russell Blaylock. He's a Christian, still alive but old, that has a wealth of medical and anti vaccine material available online. Google him, watch on YouTube. Stan Monteith, he went to be with the Lord a few years ago, wrote a book called "The Brotherhood of Darkness," exposing the satanic agenda that is vaccinations. And these men, when you do find stuff from them, pay attention to the other names that pop up. A few of the other good ones escape me at the moment, but you'll see them in the same circles, suggested videos, etc.

I just saw your license plate and had to praise you and encourage you to do even more research and to keep telling others what you've learned. Talking to you has put me off schedule and I need to be somewhere, otherwise I'd sit and talk some more."

And he left.

Comments