A declaration of independence


I don’t accept that anyone has any power over me whatsoever, unless I freely give it. Therefore, I don’t believe in “mandatory” anything.

The idea that government knows best is not one I share.

Government is politics, just as big-businesses is politics, religion is politics, science is politics and health care is politics.  And politics is often built on lies because it is about power, not truth.

Forgive me for not believing the hype these folks are selling, but I ain't buying it!!

Having said that, these people can be worked with certainly, when it suits one to do so.

The point is: realise you have options and the product they are selling may be either useless, worse that useless, over-hyped, or quite useful. Use your intelligence and be careful.  Don't overdo anything. Small Steps.

Comments