Evolution & the purity of life

I don’t believe in (the theory of) evolution
    but nor do I disbelieve in evolution.
I honestly don’t know how things came to be as they are today.
 I have read many theories, some more believable than others,
   but I have no idea which is true.

But what I do believe is that we are likely more than the fleshy bodies
 we appear to be.  Exactly what these extra dimensions we possess are
  I can only surmise from the experiences others have related
who claim to have connected with other realms of existence.

I believe life is good at its core (i.e. the core of being, not the core of the atom)
 because this is how I experience myself, other people, animals
  and the natural world around me.

To me it is the human ego that can make the world an ugly place to be.
The ego is full of fear and limiting thoughts about the world and its
 place within it and can turn something pure into something impure purely
  by seeing it that way.

For the ego is a reflection of the society we live in and in an ignorant society
 the ego will also be ignorant.  And, ignorant of its true nature as
  pristine goodness, the self believes the lies the society spreads
 and reflects these lies in its own belief system and its way of doing things.

To break this cycle, spending time alone in nature, focusing outward
 on the beauty around us, can transform our view such that we become
  a help to life rather than a hindrance, and we can reflect the beauty
  that is within all things, ourselves included.