I think the trick to achieving
Some kind of contentment
With life
Is to not place conditions
On your happiness.
If you can be content
With a life that may not meet
All your prior expectations
Then you have a chance
Of happiness.
If you require your life
Or the world, more generally,
To achieve a certain outcome
Before you decide
Life is worth living
Then I think you will be disappointed
And may give up hope entirely!
Some kind of contentment
With life
Is to not place conditions
On your happiness.
If you can be content
With a life that may not meet
All your prior expectations
Then you have a chance
Of happiness.
If you require your life
Or the world, more generally,
To achieve a certain outcome
Before you decide
Life is worth living
Then I think you will be disappointed
And may give up hope entirely!
Comments
Post a Comment