I've had 3 dreams that I have remembered involving meeting 2 major US political figures.
The first 2 meetings were brief ones with Barack Obama, when he was president, where I offered support, and the 3rd one was a longer one with Hillary Clinton.
The Obama dream was like a meeting of old compatriots with one (me) wishing well the other who was undergoing some difficulties.
Thoughts were exchanged which I now forget, but the main theme seems to have been me offering support to Obama.
With the Hillary dream I met her at the seashore where, after meeting her and walking out of the water, I noticed there was some oil pollution on the shore.
We walked and talked together until we went upstairs into a space where her team were.
They were a very diverse bunch.
Before we ascended the stairs she asked if I would join her team.
I told her (through thought transference, as the whole dream was) that I was committed to Sanders.
She accepted this peacefully and I added that if she became president I would be happy to work with her, and clean energy policy may have been raised.
The dream ended shortly after I met her crew.
Hillary was a soft presence during our conversation together and at no point was she pushy in any way.
It should be noted dreams are the meeting of souls, not egos, and so the conversation and interaction can be quite different to what occurs when earthly egos are involved.
Soul dreams are more flowing and peaceful that when ego's are present.
Comments
Post a Comment