There has been a concerted effort for many years by a large number of people to destroy any belief in spiritual notions.
This is often sold under "critical thinking", "atheism" and "skepticism", and is conducted by soldiers of the new religion, that isn't a religion, which could be called "science" or "scientific materialism", and which finds it's outward expression in belief in scientific orthodoxy, and a priesthood of publicly recognised scientists.
I don't mind folks believing this world of the 5 senses is all there is, but when such folks stalk the internet in an attempt to destroy competing beliefs, I object.
Just as I would object if religious or spiritual folk stalked atheists on the internet and attempted to destroy them and their ideas.
There's no need for the various types of believer to stamp on anyone else's patch unwanted. Stick to our own domain with folks sympathetic to our beliefs.
DON'T BULLY!
Comments
Post a Comment